Renfrew Fitness Centre is fully equipped with new LifeFitness cardio and weight-training equipment including cross trainers, ellipticals, exercise bikes, stair masters, treadmills, rowing machine, weight training machines, free weights and bosu and body balls.
Our facility contains the following pieces of equipment:
- 4 walk/run treadmills
- 4 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 step/climb machines (LifeFitness)
- 1 rowing machine (Concept2)
- 1 indoor spin bicycle (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength and LifeFitness)
- Functional training props
Ask about personal training, fitness consultations, scheduled classes, and drop-in activities.
Fitness Centre staff are available Mon, Wed and Thurs afternoon and evening and Sat and Sun morning for a free Fitness Centre consultation. Please call ahead to make an appointment for a fitness consultation 604-257-8388 (ext 2) or come in person. All participants must complete a PAR-Q+ and a Consent and Release Form prior to the consultation appointment. Participants under the age of 18, must have the PAR-Q+ and the Consent and Release Form signed by their parent or guardian. Forms can be picked up at the pool office. Note: The minimum age to use the Fitness Centre is 13 years old.