Stay tuned to this page for upcoming volunteer and job opportunities within Renfrew Park Community Centre.
Renfrew is currently hiring for Summer 2017 Employment:
- 2 Renfrew Summer Adventures Camp Senior Leaders
- 2 Renfrew Summer Adventures Camp Junior Leaders
- Falaise Fun Finders Camp Senior Leader
- Summer CHILL (Camp For Helping Individuals Learn Leadership) Senior Leader
- Falaise Fun Finders Camp Junior Leader
- Renfrew Youth Program Leader
Please apply no later than May 19, 2017
Youth Volunteer Training Session (ages 13-18) Thurs. May 11th, 3:45 pm-5:45pm
This training is for youth wanting to volunteer in Renfrew Park Community Centre programs and events. This training provides hands on experience, enhances your skills in problem solving and conflict resolution, and teaches you how to lead activities and games. Pre-registration required. Register by phone, email or in person.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Apply to be a Volunteer
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at our community centre, please download and complete the volunteer application form and hand it in to our office or email the completed application to email@example.com.